Stainless Steel Rotary Index Fixture with 1800 RPM Internal Motor
- Fully submersible stainless steel with ceramic bearings
- Internal direct-drive reversing motor 5-1,800 RPM
- Set precise angles within 6 arc seconds
- Up to 45 adjustable indexing positions
- Flat, parallel & square within .0001″
- Readout in decimal or degrees, minutes, seconds
Please call for options & pricing
The stainless steel rotary spin and index fixture allows the setting of precise angles within 6 arc seconds. An internal encoder displays output in degrees, minutes and seconds or decimal. The unit is fully submersible and constructed with ceramic bearings.
The internal motor allows for fully submerged rotation up to 1800 RPM. This is a direct drive, reversing motor internal to the RIF-S housing.
All drive & tooling options can be added as needed (see related products).
Height: 5 3/4″
Weight: 30 lbs.
Thru hole capacity : 1″
Includes: 8 angle stops, workpiece stop & mahogany case
Control Box Dimensions:
Weight: 28 lbs.
Input Voltage: 110V