Hermann Schmidt tools integrate directly with your palletized environment, including System 3R, Erowa, and Carl Hirschmann referencing systems. Our product accuracy and reliability, coupled with the repeatability of a referencing system, allows for the reduction of set-up time and increased productivity from your machine tool.
Our mounting services for palletizing systems guarantees that specific x-y-z locations are held.
Accuracy and reliability
- Hermann Schmidt products are built for longevity and maintain dimensional stability over time.
Reduction of set-up time and increased productivity
- Dealer services for System 3R, Erowa, and Hirschmann, with repeatability of 2 microns.
- Some subsystems within their offerings can deliver 1 micron or better repeatability.
- With a repeating system, measure once and then trust it returns to the same location.
- Work-holding setup for future repetitions is essentially seconds.
Palletizing products and mounting services guarantee that specific x-y-z locations are held.
- All products marked with the palletizing designation have mounting protocol to place x-y-z surfaces at specific locations.
- Tool dimensions and accuracy are held over the life of the product.
- This allows reference locations in your machine to be flat, square, and parallel for multiple units with the same dimensions.
- You do not need different offsets for different pallets which minimizes error.
- As needs expand, you can buy matching tooling in the future. You do not need to buy “matching” sets all at once.
Examples from our Photo Gallery
Wire EDM Magnet on System 3R Dovetail
Wire EDM magnet mounted on Z zero of System 3R dovetail fixture.
Alteration of System 3R Matrix Master
A 14" plug was inserted in a System 3R Matrix master. Working area of the project was 15" away from...