Our product accuracy and reliability coupled with reference system repeatability reduces set-up time and increases productivity in your facility.
Accuracy and reliability
- Hermann Schmidt products are built for longevity and maintain dimensional stability over time.
Reduction of set-up time and increased productivity
- Dealer services for System 3R, Erowa, and Hirschmann, with repeatability of 2 microns.
- Some subsystems within their offerings can deliver 1 micron or better repeatability.
- With a repeating system, measure once and then trust it returns to the same location.
- Work-holding setup for future repetitions is essentially seconds.
Palletizing products and mounting services guarantee that specific x-y-z locations are held.
- All products marked with the palletizing designation have mounting protocol to place x-y-z surfaces at specific locations.
- Tool dimensions and accuracy are held over the life of the product.
- This allows reference locations in your machine to be flat, square, and parallel for multiple units with the same dimensions.
- You do not need different offsets for different pallets which minimizes error.
- As needs expand, you can buy matching tooling in the future. You do not need to buy “matching” sets all at once.