Since 1962, the name Hermann Schmidt® has been synonymous with superior precision workholding solutions. We are proud to continue that tradition in 2020 and beyond.
We remain focused on magnetic, high-precision mechanical and palletized workholding solutions. Please contact us if you have any questions or manufacturing challenges.
Thomas D. Duff III, President
The Hermann Schmidt® Difference
Great Return on Your Investment
- Fast, flexible and repeatable setup for efficient production.
- Superior results avoid costly reruns and returns.
- Treated properly, Hermann Schmidt tools can last a lifetime.
In Stock and Ready To Ship
- Our standard precision is often their custom order.
- Avoid waiting weeks for tools that still do not meet our quality.
Patented Innovation Made in the USA
- Our tools have always been built in Connecticut.
Configuration Designs and Sourcing
- We recommend and develop the best workholding solutions.
- Contact us when custom workholding is required. We design and produce solutions for the most demanding customers.
Repair and Refurbishment
- We repair and recondition our products to original specs.